DTC Customer Service Center
The DTC, located at 421 E. Weber Avenue, is Stockton's downtown public
transit hub. Nearly all RTD routes connect at the DTC, with 20 sheltered,
off-street bus stops on two passenger boarding platforms, and additional
stops on Channel Street and Weber Avenue.
At the on-site customer service center (open Monday-Friday 8:00
a.m.-5:00 p.m.), customers can get system maps and schedules, purchase
fares, and make customer comments. The DTC Customer Service Center staff is available to assist you with trip
planning, lost and found, and general information.
Downtown Transit Center (DTC) General Information
- Located in downtown Stockton at 421 E. Weber Avenue on the
block bordered by Weber Avenue, California, Channel, and Sutter
- The DTC is the transfer point for nearly all of RTD's routes, and
serves as the regional public transit hub for residents of Stockton
and San Joaquin County going to work, school, appointments, or
recreation. By improving transit access to downtown businesses
and government agencies, the DTC also provides a catalyst for downtown
- The DTC building's front elevation combines the facades from
three turn-of-the-century buildings on the west (the 'Hart & Thrift'
and 'Bower' Buildings) and east (the 'Delta' Building) ends of the
building. The center elevation and all of the building behind the facades is new construction.
BOARDING PLATFORM FEATURES
- Passenger Boarding Area
- Two Passenger Boarding
Platforms serving four Bus Lanes
("A", "B", "C", and "D").
- Passenger boarding platforms has stops for 20 buses.
- Passengers can board, deboard, and transfer between buses on the
platforms, similar to a train station.
- Canopies cover the full length of the platforms.
- Overhead lights (above canopies)
- Platform lights (under canopies)
- Security: on-site security
personnel and patrols by RTD-contracted Stockton Police officers
- DTC BUILDING FEATURES
- DTC Building Ground Floor:
- Passenger Concourse: lobby area
with public restrooms for passengers
- RTD Information Center: on-site
information staff, fare purchasing, and route arrival and departure
- Police Satellite Station: for
RTD's contracted Stockton Police Officers
- RTD Boardroom (available for public meetings) and some RTD offices
- Retail: 2,100 square foot retail
space on east end of building
- DTC Building Second Floor
- RTD offices occupy the second
return to top ^